- Negotiations are underway!
- Our Negotiating Committee has published the Negotiating Committee Blog to keep our workgroup informed.
- Review the Contract 2022 website for frequently asked questions and other resources.
Negotiations Are Underway!
Last week, our Negotiating Committee met with management for the start of negotiations. Review Opening Proposals from our Negotiating Committee and from management here. For a recap of the first session, read our communication or watch a video from the Negotiating Committee.
The Negotiating Committee and management agreed to an aggressive bargaining schedule, meeting twice per month starting with our next scheduled session on October 11-13. Additional updates will be shared after each session.
Negotiating Committee Blog
Today, we launched our Negotiating Committee Blog as a resource for the negotiations process. Review this page often for answers to questions we hear from our workgroup. Send your questions directly to the Negotiating Committee at email@example.com. The first few questions we answered include:
- What does “address” mean in management’s opening proposal?
- Does the Negotiating Committee want to limit the number of probationary Flight Attendants per flight?
- Management wants to increase the 4K distance, the 480 requirement, and the duty day! Is the Negotiating Committee considering any of these?
Remember to support our efforts by staying informed and by wearing your AFA pin — that is our best leverage at the bargaining table. Pins are available at each base – learn more about the Power of the Pin.